Friday, August 10, 2007

RISING FROM THE ASHES

So here i am again ,ready to start of a new year ,oops sorry , new academic year at IIT Kanpur after a horrible semester whose terrorising grades still haunt me .But even I cannit deny that never in life have I felt so thankful to god even after falling into pits of failure .This has been like a come of age experience for me ,an experience which would certainly join the elite group of incidents that changed the course of my life .You would be feeling quite surprised at what I am uttering but beleive me sometimes senseless things mean more sense than serious ,precise and worthwhile words polished with the brilliance of the only thing that accounts for the difference between humans and animals , and that is the unrelentless and faithful brain .So just close the doors of your brain ,lock it , and throw the keys into the pockets of your heart so that it can only give its brilliance when called for by the feelings arising in your heart .Even if you didn't get what the heck i just wrote down ,never mind , cause even I don't know why the hell I wrote that down but beleive me this came out straight from the deepest part of human anatomy which luckily is called heart .
Now about ragging ; even after my repeated resolutions last year of not indulging into any sort of ragging of freshers I could not help myself doing so seeing the helpless faces of those new students who in the language of IIT Kanpur are called bachaa(meaning a child ).God I think I am ready to bargain anything in life just to see the look on their faces ,it presents such a funny situation where people almost of same age as yours ,staring at you with such innocent faces and cuteness that resembles a new born baby who finds his bonded obligation to follow everything that the so called 'Baaps' of IITK ask them to .At this point let me make one thing damn clear that there is no ragging done in IITK .It's just a formal interaction between the seniors and juniors with a 'in' in front of formal added by the seniors.It's fun at the topmost level of the biggest stupidity you can ever dream of committing .

3 comments:

pavan madhini said...

Welcome to blogging bro!!!.....and boy, what an entry . Really nice use of words , except the sentences were really HUGE .

DESTINY4U said...

hi adasrh ,

An inadvertent promenade into ur blog did impress me into scribbling some comments of my own.. Ragging as u "recklessly" (u said so ) sauntered around , has many pitfalls for sure but nonetheless it has its own merits as well..From ur account of ragging , I could not gather much of the actual events that would have irked ur anatomical heart to perpetrate its lacerating emotions...My compliments and best wishes on ur journey to the world of blog..Bon Voyage...dk

newbie................. said...

nice one... :)