Sunday, August 26, 2007

AN ALTERNATIVE

Have you ever heard of something called 'kuber ka khazana'.I know most of you would have heard of it but did not beleived ,not even for a second ,that it ever existed .I am here to break this myth of yours and pay tribute to the most wonderful feature of iit kanpur and that is the IITK LAN.Hat's off to those social worker's who work day in and day out to make available on LAN the most weirdest and the most unusual collection of stuffs ............even google would find it difficult to do ..................Come on guys i am not joking .........the LAN is equipped with anything to everything .You type in the most unusual word of all time and i bet it is going to come out with something interesting .
Well let me narrate to you one incident that prompted me to write about the exceptional use that it has for us IIT 'ans .I had to prepare a TA201 lab report ........I knew not even a single bit of how to do it ...........I was sitting in front of my computer and don't know what prompted me to search TA 201 on the LAN ..........and to my immence surprise it came up with a set of 5 lab reports scanned and shared by an angel from god ...........
Right from the latest films ,to latest songs and latest .... it has everything .......from all seasons of PRISON BREAK to LOST and from latest episodes of INDIAN IDOL to the exploits of raja hasan in SA RE GA MA PA ............and countless other things, even kyonki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi is on LAN ..........GOD this is ultimate .
Well if I say that LAN is an alternative to girls in IIT Kanpur ,then I am sure most of us would agree to that ..................It helps us to LIVE at IIT KANPUR.finally i would like to conclude with my famous saying .............."GOD BELEIVES IN THE PHILOSPHY OF EQULIBRIUM ,HE TOOK AWAY GIRLS FROM US BUT GAVE US LAN INSTEAD".

3 comments:

pavan madhini said...

I dont know abt kuber ka khazana , but the part abt the LAN being the alternative to girls here at IITk is true.

Unknown said...

and ye bleddy flicker , reply to the comments as u see fit.

Dhiresh said...

Yes adarsh whatever you told in this blog is cent-percent true ...... .... ..LAN can be called as the lifeline of students here.