Friday, August 10, 2007

ATTAINING DIVINITY

I swear by the name of god ,I am no good at writing ,not even able to touch the feet of those
brilliant writers who have the capability of sketching their feelings through the paints of their
powerful and mesmerising words but even then I can assure you that my words would definately touch the chords of emotions in your heart . Love .......what is love ?Well I am damn sure that most of you ,even though would want to ,but couldn't, put into words what a divine feeling it is .One of my friends said love is the strongest feeling that exists in this world but I personally feel that it would be a crime to bound it under the periphery of feelings .But as people say different people have different perception towards life so they have their own views over what love is .To me love is respect and care is trust .Love and care are the integral part of a lasting relationship and so is respect and trust .They both are analogous to each other ,one cannot exist without the other .So if you respect somebody then you love him or her as the case may be ,and the extent of your respect and trust defines the boundaries of your love .At this point let me make one thing clear that I am not just talking about the love between a girl and a boy ,surely that is love but that relationship alone doesn't define it .Respect is developed in you the moment you fall in love with somebody .And then you start caring for her ,by caring I mean you start to trust that person .........the more you trust her the more you love her ........................TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

pavan madhini said...

bhai saab.....kidhar ja rahe ho aap??