Thursday, December 6, 2007

TIME PASS 3

Lying in the couches of silence
My mind jumps into that blurring past,
Where nothing is to remember
and no memories which could last .

Burned down to ashes ,
and flown away by the tides of time ,
Everything has been wiped out ,
Leaving behind no signs .

But still in that ashes
It found out something,
and brought back what was lost ,
A memory which was broken ,
A memory which was lost .

Reminding me
Of those few moments in the past ,
Telling me they weren't the last ,
Giving the hope they would come again ,
Relieving me of all my pains .

Unknowingly a smile comes to my face ,
the beleif returns to me ,
That God has something in store for everyone ,
And someday even my wishes would be done .

9 comments:

cde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cde said...

launda chaapu hai!!inborn talent!!
Log pyaar ke khaatir kya kya nahi karte..toh bhaisaab kavi ban gaye,iss umeed mein ki kabhi toh Paro milegi...lekin woh sab door ki baatein hai paro mile na mile filhaal yeh chandramukhi se mazey lein toh zyaada akalmandi rahegi...
lekin bhala yeh naujawaan bhi kya kare Dil jigar ke saamne dimaag ki toh bolti band ho jaati hai!!

Nitish Singh said...

superb work...good imaginative work plus written with good understanding...

DESTINY4U said...

Kudos once again for what appears to be a facile task for u where others would be found floundering for ideas :)..By the way , whats this PARO mystery..U will get many in times to come..they will be the natural fallouts of such coruscating brilliance from you..

Keep up the good show and the JULIETS , PAROS , CHANDRAMUKHIS etc will fall by ur side...dk

pavan madhini said...

Nice , but I still expect better from you . After , 'THE REALISATION ' , i guess u Will take some time to come out with something even better .
This could have been even better....I'll elaborate when we meet .

pavan madhini said...

But seen as an individual poem , this is one is real good in it's own way .
and one more thing....
Let me tell you something else my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

Dhiresh said...

Adarsh ..again u've showed us the poet which lives within you......which is very very emotional ....this poem once again makes it apparent.

Unknown said...

the only thing that strikes my mind is "a genius in the making"

Unknown said...

gud work ya..i didnt knw dis studious school mate of mine haz dis talent too..!!!