Wednesday, September 26, 2007

THE REALISATION

Alone in the world I stand ,
Crying over someone that was never mine ,
Wiping the invisible tears trickling down from my eyes ,
Like those droplets of rain falling from the clouds when it sighs.

With no hands on my shoulders to comfort me ,
I keep walking through this endless channels of despair ,
Hoping to meet someone who understands me ,
Hoping to meet someone who trusts me ,
Trying for those few words of consolation to be heard ,
Dying for those three words that means life.

But when I look back ,
through the road that I had treaded unknowingly ,
I find the people that I have overlooked ,
The people whom I have neglected ,
Calling me back ,
with open arms,
Ready to forgive me ,
ready to give me another chance.

Then the realisation dawns on me ,
that LONELINESS is one's own choice .
With hundreds of hands to support you ,
You are never alone ,
For friendship is God's way to let you know ,
That he CARES...............

11 comments:

Dhiresh said...

Mishra .........leave engineering .......better write poems.......it can be promising career for u........
A well written poem.....anybody who knows u closely can understand what u wanted to say.....

Unknown said...

I agree with magwani except that one doesn't need to know Mishra to understand what he wants to convey(note the universal nature of message ). Perhaps a message for introverts like me.Anyways well written.And from what he told me,it took him just twenty minutes.A good work indeed.

Unknown said...

dude... that was an ultimate poem i have ever read.. y dont u stick ur bum onto the chair n start writing poems like these..
now that u wrote this on a topic of frndship... u rock... kuch aur hota toh teri maarleta...!~!
finally a piece of appreciation from ma' side will hopefully inspire u 2 write many more of this kind???

adarsh mishra said...

thank you everybody for your appreciation ............

pavan madhini said...

Awesome stuff dude....ur best post till now...no doubt abt that.....expecting more from you.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

now that the recent post was a blast..!~! We expect much much more better posts!So plz post the same kind'a stuff which is a bit rocking n exciting unlike the previous ones.. which wil be upto our expectations...

MC said...

Nice stuff... u inspire me to start a blog of my own.... But good work again.

kranT said...

mishra kameeeeene.... mujhe ab tak nahi pata ki tu bhi poems likhta hian..... saale kal canteen mein bhi itna mdest act kar raha tha :P .,... chapa dude... i love yu

Unknown said...

dude this poem was awesome the best out of the 3 man .... its touching

Unknown said...

aye dis 1 seems to b doze professional types..amazzingg..keep riting ya..lovelyy